Hoppe Arrone AR/D-195 MC Push Button Digital Door Lock
The Hoppe ARRONE® range of mechanical digital locks is designed to offer a simple and convenient means of providing moderate security for low to medium traffic areas such as storerooms, workshops, plant rooms and offices. These mechanical units are operated by a digital push button code of up to 7 digits.
The Arrone AR/D-195MC has a unique optional hold open function featuring a reversible snib on the backplate, this allows users the choice of hold open or always locked. A simple mechanical push button digital solution for applications where simplicity and convenience of use are paramount. Ideally suited to areas which require restricted but convenient access.
- Compact design is easy to fit with all parts and fixings included
- 14 digit keypad offers 8000 codes of 4 to 7 digits
- Simple code change mechanism
- Cast zinc alloy body
- Tubular latch mechanism with 60mm backset
- Rubber backing plate supplied for protection from weathering effects to external doors
- Dual function holdback facility (On or Off)
- Spindle can be cut on site to suit doors between 33mm and 55mm thick
- Non handed - suitable for both left and right handed doors
- 130mm fixing centres
- Successful fire test to BS EN1634 Part 1. Assessed for use on 30 and 60 minute timber fire doors
What's in the pack?
1 x Key Pad
1 x Latch with optional snib
1 x Door Bolt
1 x Door Keep
1 x Fixing Pack
1 x Template and fixing instruction sheet
No reviews have been left for this product, be the
first to leave a review